I need your opinions about a lamp I want to buy for our new living room. The lamp is made with little crystals and would look so beautiful in our new home! I'm just in love with it!!!
This is the lamp I REALLY want, it is about 26 inches of height:
My question is: Do you think the lamp is too girly? It sure seems to sparkle a little ( I have not seen the lamp yet, I'm going to the store this weekend!) but I don't think it's too much! B doesn't like anything too girly and I really want him to like this lamp and let me have it haha! I already told him he could do what he wanted with the basement! It could be a good negociation plan! :)
B is so difficult to please when it comes to decoration, he gives me so many restrictions, like nothing with flowers on it, no purple no pink (I understand for the pink, but come on, purple is not that girly!), nothing too sparkly, etc. The thing is that I love all those things haha! I'm sure we will come to an agreement!
What about your boyfriends? Do they approve your decoration choices? Or they don't really care?
i love the lamp! my boyfriend pretty much doesnt like pink and thats all! hahah he trusts my judgement..lets just say we i have some of my stuffed animals on the bed and he just goes with it!
ReplyDeletei think if you put the lamp in the room with some neutral colors elsewhere it'll fit just fine without being too girly! definately buy it though!!
xoxo
I love this post! And I love that lamp! Yes, it's a little girly but if he is going to decorate the basement with boyish things then you should get that awesome lamp! This reminds me of my boyfriend and I. I have slowly brought some girly things from my house to his bedroom because I spend more time there than at my house. Get the lamp!
ReplyDeleteOh and I posted about the award finally! Thanks again girl :)
I love it! So pretty!
ReplyDeleteI really like this lamp! It's pretty. Like someone else said, if you put it in a room with neutral colors it will look nice and not too girly. I definitely think you should buy it.
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous weekend!