Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday Confessions


  • I confess that I can't help but be jealous of people who seem to have everything.
  • I confess that I want to buy every Essie nail polish.
  • I confess that I'm having a hard time working out these days! No motivation!
  • I confess that I don't like to go to the grocery store the weekend because there is too much people and I hate it! I hate to do small talk with people (acquaintances) I have not seen in a long time.
  • I confess that I love to eat cereals for dinner. And for lunch. And for breakfast. Is that too much?!
What are you confessions?
Happy weekend!

5 comments:

  1. I got shopping on the weekends, but I go early in the morning--before 10:00am. The stores are pretty empty then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think we are the same people! I eat cereal for dinner, I love essie nail polish, and I hate the store on the weekend!!!

    xo
    Classic & Bubbly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmmmm cereal, the meal of champions!!! I really should own stock in cereal. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love essie polish. I have been lacking some motivation for working out too. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am totally with you lacking motivation for working out. Maybe after the holidays?!?

    ReplyDelete