Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Two on Tuesday: Holiday Wish List!


This week, I'm linking up with Andrea from My Chihuahua Bites for 2 on Tuesday! 
This week is about Christmas!

Share two items from your holiday wish list (only 2?!?!?).

1. I hope I will get DVD series, like Beverly Hills 90210 seasons 7-10! I am totally a fan of that old TV show from the 90s and I have already seasons 1-6!


2. An elliptical machine!
I really want this to be able to exercise more at home but I don't think I will get it, it's kind of expensive! :(  A girl can dream!

So, what's on your Christmas wish list?

4 comments:

  1. A new camera lens and tripod, Lululemon clothes, Coach perfume are the main things! I would love to have a treadmill at home so I know what you mean with the elliptical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be really nice to have an elliptical or a treadmill at home, especially when it's cold out. When we get a bigger house, this is something that's a must.

    90210 was such a great show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your last gift.. I so want that.. I have boots on my list..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need an elliptical! DH would love to get one for christmas.

    ReplyDelete