On November 3rd 1984, the song Caribbean Queen (Billy Ocean) was #1 on the Billboard (and this song is actually one of my favorite from the 80s!). It was a Saturday. This was the day I was born, 27 years ago!!!
So today is my birthday! I can't believe I am 27!!! I feel so young haha! I don't like to get older... I was not excited at all to turn 27! It's too close to 30!!! I'm feeling very nostalgic right now! It feels like it was just yesterday that it was my 18th birthday! I can't believe it was already 9 years ago!
Tonight, I will be celebrating with my boyfriend at my parents house! There will be a great dinner and my favorite cake, carrot cake!
I hope this year is a great year for me!
I hope this year is a great year for me!

Happy Birthday!!! And many more!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday!! I'm also 27. It took some adjusting to, but I'm loving it now. Hope your day is awesome!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!!! Have a wonderful day!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteCumpleaños feliz! Cumpleaños feliz!
ReplyDeleteMany birthday wishes from Spain - have a great day!
Happy birthday!!
Andrea
Just came across your blog! Happy bday!!
ReplyDeletehappy happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!! If it makes you feel any better...I will be turning 28 next month! Ahh! One year closer to 3-0! Hope you enjoy...the carrot cake sounds amazing!
ReplyDelete