- I'm loving that today is the middle of the week!!!
- I'm loving the fact that in only 2 days, I will see B! Can't wait to be with him again!!!
- I'm loving the banana muffins I cooked yesterday night! They are really good!
- I'm loving this nice top from Dynamite:
- I'm loving the sales that are going on in the stores! I may go on Thursday night to take a look and maybe buy some clothes in sale!
- I'm loving Jack Bauer!!! I'm watching the final season of 24 and I love it!
- I'm loving my sweet boyfriend who's coming to see me for the weekend! It was so nice of him to buy a plane ticket (plane tickets are expensive!)!
Have a great Wednesday!!!


mmm banana muffins are the best!! =)
ReplyDeleteYay for your bf coming in for the weekend =)
Yayyyy for it being Wednesday and double yayyyy for your boyfriend coming home this weekend!!!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://cautionblondeblogging.blogspot.com/
Have a great weekend with your boyfriend!!
ReplyDeleteHave fun with the boyfriend :) I wanna banana muffin!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great weekend with your boyfriend! :)
ReplyDeleteYUM!! I'd love some banana muffins right now!
ReplyDelete