I'm back to Québec city! The bus ride was sooooo long (almost 11.5 hours!) and I was exhausted but I'm here now! I'm glad to be in my own things but I already miss B!
Today I have a lot of things to get done: unpacking my suitcase, cleaning, doing laundry and grocery shopping, going to the pharmacy, reading some stuff for my work which begins tomorrow! ( I'll still be marking French dissertations, but this time, it will be more difficult exams and it will a 2 whole months employment contract! That's good for me!)
College also started yesterday but since I have no class this semester (only working on my thesis from home on the weekend), I don't get to go to the campus! I save a lot of transportation time by doing that!
Let's start the day now!
I will be back later with 2 posts on 2 awards I received!
Happy Tuesday everyone!
It sucks that you are missing B :( I am so jealous you don't have to go to campus!! I have school Monday through Friday this semester. Congrats on the awards- you deserve them!
ReplyDeletewelcome back! Congratulations on your awards!
ReplyDelete