After missing two posts in this category, I'm back with What I'm Loving Wednesday!
- I'm loving that today is my mom's birthday! She is turning 52 years old! Happy birthday mom!
- I'm loving that I get to see my sister today! She is on the plane right now and she will arrive in a couple of hours!
- I'm loving the winter weather! Everything is covered with white snow here and it's beautiful! It's not too cold, it's just perfect for a ride outside!
- I'm loving my long blonde hair! Today is a good hair day haha!
- I'm loving that I still have 5 more days with my boyfriend and with my family before getting back to Québec city!
- I'm loving my grandparents who sent me a great amount of money for Christmas! They are great! My grandma also gave me a beautiful neckclace with my birth stone (topaze)!
- I'm loving my sweet boyfriend as always! It's so good to be with him! I enjoy every little moment with him! Love him so much!
HAPPY WEDNESDAY TO ALL OF YOU!

glad you're having a great Wednesday! and 5 more days with the bf that's great!..make it go by slooowww!
ReplyDeletexoxox
I'm topaz too :D
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to your mom! Enjoy that time with the boyfriend and family :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Wednesday girl!
Thanks for playing along! Have a great time with your sister!
ReplyDeleteYep it's exactly like a precursor to an engagement ring. It's a promise that we will be together forever but it's a way of symbolizing it without actually being engaged to be married. We are not ready for that quite yet but I know that will happen someday in the future. :)
ReplyDelete