Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Trendy Blog Award!

I got my first blog award from Kalina @ Te Amo Mucho!
Thank you so much girl!!! That's very nice of you!

I have been reading Kalina's blog for a few months now and I just love it! She is a Florida girl and she always has something interesting to write about (life, college, boyfriend, family, etc.) and she posts beautiful pictures! Go check her blog! And become a follower !



I read a lot of blogs, so it was not easy for me to choose only a few to pass this award along!


Young and Fabulous @ Young and Fabulous
She is a recent College graduate living in Massachusetts and she got her first big girl job a few months ago! I love to read about her life with her sweet boyfriend of 4 years, about her thoughts on anything, she always has something interesting to write about. I just love her blog, it's entertaining!

She is a newlywed (August 2010) who lives in Alberta (Canada), but  she grew up in Ontario. I have been following her blog for almost a year and I loved to read about her wedding planning! I just love what she writes, she writes well! As a Canadian myself, I feel close to Leigh!

Kelly @ Brown Eyed Girl 
She is a psychology doctorate student who got married in June 2009. Her blog is just fantastic! She talks about her life with her sweet husband Dimples, about her family, her work, college, recipes, workout, health,  life in general, anything! I love her blog and I'm always happy when she writes a new post!  


Have a great Wednesday girls!


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for those kind words :) Congrats your blog award winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thank you so much!!! That's so nice of you I love it!! :) I'm glad you enjoy reading my blog about nothing-ness! haha I love yours as well!!

    Ah! Thanks again hun!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the award!! :)

    ReplyDelete