Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Versatile Blog Award

A couple of days ago, Kalina @ Te Amo Mucho gave me an other award, The Versatile Blog Award, and I'm really glad for that! Thank you so much, I had fun to do it!


 

The rules are to:

1.  Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award
2.  Answer 10 questions
3. Pass it along to 7 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy
4.  Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award

Here are the ten questions:

1. Why did you create this blog?
A few months ago, I decided to create Les mots ne mentent pas because I wanted a place where I could write about anything! It's also a way to keep some memories, with words and with pictures!

2. What kind of blogs do you follow?
I follow a lot of blogs, I don't have any particular type I think, but I love to read about College life, newlyweds, wedding planning, life in general, etc!

3. Favorite Make-Up Brand?
I love Sephora products, but they are expensive! 

4. Favorite Clothing Brand?
None in particular!

5. Indispensable Make-Up Product?
Mineral powder foundation from Sephora!  
It's great to hide the little imperfections!

6. Favorite Color?
Purple and pink!

7. Favorite Perfume?
None

8. Favorite Film?
None!
  
9. What country would you like to visit and why?
I would love to visit France!

10. Would you rather forget to put on mascara on one eye or forget blush on one side of your face?
I don't often wear blush so it would be probably blush!


And now for the 7 people to get tagged and receive this award...
  1. Stephanie @  The Brunette Suburbanite
  2. Young and Fabulous @ Young and Fabulous
  3. Star @ Star's pink world
  4. Christina @ Skip to my Lou
  5. Jessica @ Called to Serve 
  6. Lindsey @ Learning to be a Wife
  7. B @ I More  Than Like You (I.M.T.L.Y)


Enjoy your awards everyone!

2 comments: