Monday, January 24, 2011

Miscellany Monday!


One
I had a fantastic weekend with B!!!! It was so great to be with him again! Saturday, we had breakfast in a little restaurant that we both love, Le Clocher Penché, it was so good! After that, we went to do some shopping! On Saturday night, we went for dinner at a friend's house and we ate Indian food that B' friend cooked, it was very good! On Sunday, we just stayed home and watched movies! He left this morning around 5h00am! Being with him was the most wonderful thing in the world!

Two
It was definitely the coolest day of the winter! This morning, when I left home..... - 47 Celcius!!!! It's almost -50 C people, it was FREEZING!!!! I only had to walk about 7 minutes to get to the bus stop and I could not feel my legs anymore!!! And I had to put my eyes makeup at work because I knew with that cold weather, my eyelashes were going to be frozen! And it was!!!
Tomorrow is going to be that cold again I think!!! Bbbbrrr!!!

Three
I have to pack some boxes tonight because my parents are coming to see me this weekend and they will bring back with them some of those boxes, they have a van! I'm only going to keep essential things like a toaster and other kitchen things, and clothes of course (and my computer!)! When we officially move in February, we will only have to move our furniture (oven, chairs, table, etc.).



2 comments:

  1. Ooo, I'm not jealous of your winters! It sounds ridiculously cold! Have fun packing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good weekend with B! :) It's been warm in Florida! I can't imagine it being that cold!

    ReplyDelete