Here are the rules:
1. Share 7 facts about yourself
2. Pick 15 other bloggie gals to do the same!
I read a lot of blogs but I could only pick 15, it was hard to choose!
So, here's 15 fabulous blogs I love!
1. Kalina @ Te Amo Mucho
4. Sarah @ Classy and Fabulous
5. Amber@ The Girl With The Red Hair
6. Leslie @ Life in its Ordinary Form
7. Brittney @ Running In High Heels
8. Annie @ Chapters of our life
9. Becky @ Bringin' Becky Back
10. Andrea @ Tres and Andrea's Southern Wedding Affair
11. Leigh @ All You Need is Love
12. Jamie @ This kind of love
13. Brown Eyed Girl
15. JLC @ French Kiss
Enjoy your awards girls!
I look forward to read about your facts!!!
Thanks for the award!
ReplyDeleteI'm such a procrastinator too!
Came across your blog WHILE procrastinating, AND! I'm so glad I did!!
ReplyDeleteyour page is soo cute! :)
iammkroxc.blogspot.com
Thanks so much girl! I really appreciate it :) I'll have to blog about this later today after school.
ReplyDeleteAnd no, I don't help brides pick their dress...I help on the day of their wedding, setting up and decorating mostly. I wish I helped them with that though! LOL have a great day!
Girl! I do believe you just gave me my very first award! I don't think I have ever received one before! Thank you so much! I love your 7 facts list... a lot sound like what I would write (esp. 3, 6, and 7!). I hope you are doing fabulous! Have a great day!
ReplyDelete