- I'm loving that I was off from work this afternoon (had to work on my thesis instead!)! (But I have to work 30 minutes more each day this week!)
- I'm loving that I did a lot of packing this past week! Moving day is coming so fast!
- I'm loving my new pink sweater! It keeps me warm and being warm is so needed here!
- I'm loving that this weekend, I will see my parents and my sister! They are coming to visit me! My mother is bringing some homemade meals for me!!! Love it!
- I'm loving my sweet boyfriend! We had a wonferdul time together and I can't wait to move with him and live with him again!
Happy Wednesday night to all of you!!!

Have a fabulous weekend with your family! Enjoy the homemade meals.
ReplyDeleteYay for time with the boyfriend! I hope you have a great evening!
ReplyDeletegood luck packing -- that is not fun to me at all...OK maybe a little when you are moving to a new house haha =) But I'll be doing that in a while ;)
ReplyDeleteHave fun visiting with your family -- I LOVE family time!
Yay for family time this weekend!! I'd be loving a pink sweater, too!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you moving in with the boyfriend! Yay for mom making some meals! :)
ReplyDelete