I'm linkin with Jamie again for What I'm Loving Wednesday!
- I'm loving that I got back to work (money needed!) I just don't like the fact that I have to get up early (5h30!)
- I'm loving that I picked the colors for our new home! The living room and the dinning area will be grey and white. I still have to find curtains and a few cushions that fit into the decor! I love to decorate! But since I am on a tight budget, I can't get everything I want!
- I'm loving the candles (cinnamon smell) I got yesterday! My apartment smells so good!
- I'm loving the new cardio DVD I got last week! It kicks my ass ha!
- I'm loving the snowy day we had today!
- I'm loving the serie Veronica Mars!
- I'm loving my sweet boyfriend! Can't wait to see him again! He will maybe come to see me in 2 weeks!
Hope everyone had a great Wednesday!

Ooh, those candles sound absolutely delicious right about now!
ReplyDeleteyay for picking apartment colors!! that must be so fun! you get to play miss interior decorator :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
Thanks for playing along!
ReplyDeleteHave fun decorating!
I like the idea, love cinnamon candles!
ReplyDeleteCheck out my giveaway!
xoxo
Stella
http://www.jadore-fashion.com/