We are having a big snowstorm right now! Big snowflakes are beautiful! It's supposed to snow something between 25 cm and 35 cm, so it's a big one! I will probably post some pictures of the storm later! My sister was supposed to come home by airplane but she is stuck North! And my parents are also coming back today, I just hope the road will be fine, they have a 8.5 hour ride to do!
The boyfriend returned to work this morning, so we can't go for a ride in the woods, that's too bad! We sure will this weekend!
* * *
As some of you may know, my boyfriend moved to our hometown a few weeks ago for his new job and I will be joigning him in March. And we just got good news! Our apartment in Québec city had been rented for March 1st! (so we don't have to pay until June 30th., the end of our lease!) Our official moving day is February 20th because it's the only time B's step-dad could help us move with his truck. My employment contract ends on March 1st, so I will have to stay at a friend's apartment for a couple of days,because our apartment will be empty, it's hard to live somewhere with no refrigerator or oven! I should be back in our hometown by March 3rd, I think!
And we got another great news! Instead of renting an apartment in town, we have the opportunity to rent a town house (for the same price yéé!)! B's friend is moving with his girlfriend in her house and we will be renting his house, at least for a year, so that's great! We will paint at least the living room and the dining area, I can't wait! (The colors are very ugly, the walls have not be painted in probably 15 years!)
Happy Monday to all of you!
6 months! that's verrry soon to be moving in together! my boyfriend and I have dated 4 years and just moved in together.
ReplyDeleteThere are tons of things that annoy be about living together (he saves lots of pointless stuff that causes clutter, he doesn't do dishes that often, leaves clothes everywhere, etc)
haha while I still love him, it's just little things that if we were only dating a few months, I'd say See-Ya! But since we've been dating a long time, I let it all slide!
I'm glad you 2 are finalizing your move soon! it'll be so much fun!
xoxo Happy New Year!
Go check out my blog for an award girly! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd yay for the good news! A townhouse sounds amazing! Now that guy Mart needs to be careful though...six months is not long enough at all, especially if they have already had problems in the past. Have a wonderful Monday!
Wow your new place looks really nice!
ReplyDeleteNice home ! I do hope it works out between Mart and his girl so you won't have to leave !!
ReplyDeleteI think a couple can work together only after 6 months of dating. It all depends on the history of the couple. How long have they known each other ? Were they friends before ? It also depends on the age or maturity level of the couple. At a certain age, with enough maturity, you kinda know how things might work out with so and so. And you don't need years to realize that.
That's my take on it :)
Bisous et à bientôt !