Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

  • I'm loving that today is a beautiful sunny day!
  • I'm loving that I got new books to read and to enjoy!
 

  • I'm loving that we are going out tonight for dinner!
  • I'm loving this beautiful pink dress (only 40$) from Dynamite
  • I'm loving that we are in the middle of the week!
  • I'm loving that I will be seeing my little sister from Montréal on Saturday!
  • I'm loving my boyfriend B.!

Happy Wednesday!!!

    8 comments:

    1. Thanks for playing along!

      Have fun going out to dinner tonight!

      ReplyDelete
    2. ahhh I love that dress! I can't believe how inexpensive that is. And Charlotte Russe does have standard sizes- I bought in my normal shoe size and my boots fit perfectly :)

      P.S. Love your blog and I am your newest follower!

      ReplyDelete
    3. I LOVE this pink dress! Too cute!
      Thank you for the sweet comments you left on my page. Can I ask...what do you do when you miss B? What makes you feel better and not so sad?

      ReplyDelete
    4. Well, when I miss him, I usually call him, because I know I can call him whenever I need to! Also, I try to hang on with friends, not to stay lonely and sad! We also email each other a lot and we make plans for when we will be together again, something I can look forward to! It helps a lot.
      Our long distance relationship made us stronger, I'm sure!

      ReplyDelete
    5. That pink dress rocks my world... love it! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. I got my earrings at J. Crew. I thought they had the perfect vintage look, which went great with the wedding theme. They were a fabulous find! Have a great weekend!

      ReplyDelete
    6. Thank you! Happy weekend to you too!

      ReplyDelete