Friday, November 26, 2010

Email!

Yesterday, I received a email from my boyfriend, a sweet email, and I want to share it. My boyfriend is not the best writer but this little email made my heart really happy!

Here's the original:


Here's the translation:

Title: I love you!

Hello my sweet love,
I'm missing you so much, here, without you, it's not the same! I can't wait to be with you again. There is only one month left!
Time will fly by, you will see, I know it's hard being far way, but we have seen worst in the past!
You are very important to me, you know that, but I just wanted to say it again!
Good night.
I love you so much, little kitten,
Your favorite boyfriend xxxxx



A little email like that makes my day!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey I just realized you're in Quebec! Moi aussi : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Contente de voir que j'ai aussi des lecteurs québécois! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Il n'y en a pas beaucoup, mais on est ici :P

    ReplyDelete