Monday, November 1, 2010

Hello November!

November is already here! Time is flying so fast! Fall days are almost over here, it's getting cold... There will be snow soon!

What's going on in November in my life this year:

  • I'm turning 26 on the 3rd!
  • I have 2 exams on the 6th (to work for the provincial government)
  • My boyfriend starts a new job on the 17th
  • My boyfriend is moving in 2 weeks for his new job in our hometown (8.5 hours away!)
  • I have to apply to potential jobs in my hometown (I will be moving in January or March, depending of the job I'm waiting for...)
  • I have a lot of writing to do for my thesis
  • I will start some Christmas shopping
  • My mom is coming to visit at the end of the month
It's going to be a really big month for me, a lot of changes are expected... And I don't like big changes :(

But I'm sure everything will be fine, I juste have to get used to!

6 comments:

  1. Good luck on the job hunt! I hope you find something soon--I would hate to be away from my man for long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you found me! And happy early birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smart ones are ww friendly frozen meals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like big changes either! They're not always bad though...just takes time to adjust! Good luck job hunting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's crazy that November is already here! Sounds like you have a packed-schedule ahead! Congrats on turning 26 this month. I has the best year of my life at 26 - got married!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday tomorrow!! I hope it's a great one!

    ReplyDelete