Friday, November 12, 2010

Saying Goodbye

On Sunday, my boyfriend is moving about 850 km away for his new job. I'm sad that he is leaving but happy that he finally got a job, with the salary he asked for! We won't see each other for about 5 weeks. We will be together for Christmas and New Year, celebrating together! I'm already looking forward to that!!!

After that, I will come back here and it  looks that it won't be before March that we will be together again. I don't like being in a long distance relationship, but I know that we are strong and that we can make that work. We have done it before, for a much longer time! (for the first 5 years of our relationship in fact!) It's just that since we have been living together, we have been used to be with each other almost 24/24... We are really close and we love each other so much, that will be hard, I know it, but what I also know is that it's not the end for us. It's a new beginning! Love is all that we need to make it work (and great communication!).

On Sunday, I will be saying goodbye to him but we will not be saying goodbye forever.
I'll miss him but I'm looking forward to start our new life together in a near future!


 



1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear that your boyfriend has to move so far away. But that's great that he has found a job that pays well :)

    ReplyDelete