Wednesday, November 3, 2010

November 3rd 1984


I was born at 3h19am on the first Saturday of November 1984. A 6 lbs 10 oz baby! It was a cold day, with the first snow of the winter season on this special day! I was born a few weeks early, but everything was fine and everybody was happy!!!

My 25th year has been a great one:
  • My boyfriend and I celebrated our 8 year anniversary by moving in together!
  • I made great progress in my thesis!
  • I laughed a lot!
  • I had good times with friends and family!
  • My family and I got closer.
  • I have been to New York for the first time (love it!)
  • I had a fantastic summer!
  • I worked out a lot!

I'm looking forward to my 26th year of life!

Here's a bucket list for this year:
  • Finish my thesis and finally graduate with a Master Degree!
  • Get a job in my hometown
  • Find a nice place to live in my hometown
  • Start to pay my student loans...!
  • Get engaged! (I'm ready to take that next step!)
  • Travel to USA again. (Washington DC this time?)
  • Buy my first car!
  • Come back as often as I can to Québec city to see some friends!
  • Save money for a potential house!
  • Take more pictures!
  • Continue to work out!

 Here I am on my 6th birthday! (with my little brother in the back!) It  was 20 years ago, can you imagine, wow!!! I remember this day of November 1990 like it was yesterday... The little girl in pink in the picture was so impatient to eat that cake! (I have always been greedy for dessert, specially cake!) She had great gifts from her family and friends, she was so happy that it was her special day!!!

(Sorry for the poor quality of the picture!)

Happy birthday to me!!!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope it is a great one! We were born the same year, so yay for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! hope it's fabulous and you get everything you want!! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! Hope you had a great day :)

    ReplyDelete