Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Ten Guilty Pleasures

Everybody has guilty pleasures! What are mine?

Top Ten of my guilty pleasures:
  • Desserts! I think I love every single dessert on earth! I'm not hard to please!
 
  • Earings! I have a large collection and I always buy some new when I shop!
  • Wearing sweatpants all day long when I'm at home!
  • How I Met Your Mother, Desperate Housewives and Gilmore Girls!
 
  • TLC shows (Say Yes to the Dress in particular!) 
  • 80's music! (Cyndi Lauper is my favorite!)
 
  • Gummy Bears and all candies!
 
  • Christmas Music! (I love the Christmas Crooners!)
  • Chick Lit books!
  • Romantic Comedies (My Big Fat Greek Wedding and There's Something About Mary are my favorite! 
  
 
 What are your guilty pleasures?

2 comments:

  1. i absolutely love say yes to the dress and gummy bears!!

    my guilty pleasures are also trashy TV shows/drama/reality...love ice cream sandwiches....nachos with melted cheese...not leaving my bed on a cold rainy day

    love this post girl!! and what would we be without guilty pleasures!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have great guilty pleasures too! :) I also love laying in bed on a rainy or snowy day!

    ReplyDelete