Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Day(s) I Could Have Met Him

We never know how life can turn out... SJT from The List who told her parents' story wrote about it in her post!

What if...? What if...?

My boyfriend and I have worked in the same grocery store... Not at the same time! He started his job in 2000 and quit at the beginning of June 2001 (he had a serious accident)... I was hired to work at this store at the end of June 2001... We had a friend in common, Jo, but we didn't met each other until August 2002... I was not  even aware of his existence until that day of August! But we could have meet way earlier, in 2001. Remember, we had a friend in common, Jo, who worked at the same store as us! But she never mentioned  anything about knowing  a guy named B during this year I worked with her and when she was talking to B and hanging out with him and other friends, she never mentioned my name either! Well, she was not the blind date fairy! She knew the two of us were single but she didn't think about that!

Also, B's sister was in High School with me! But I never had a class with her and I never talked to her either. I didn't know she had an older brother. I knew what her name was and that was all. We had a friend in common though!  

An other thing that is kind of funny is that B also had some friends in common... with my older brother! Some boys I have known my entire life! The most surprising thing is that  one night, B came hanging out at my house with my brother and their friends in the spring of 2002, while I was working! (My brother didn't mention me either, but why he would have done that?! He was not thinking at all about his little sister's love life!) I didn't know that story until recently! How funny!!!


What if we didn't had a friend in common? What if I had been hired a month earlier? What if B had not quit his job? Maybe things would have turn a different way, maybe things would have not click by meeting each other at work... And what if I hadn't got that job? (There was a lot of people trying to get that job and I was the one chosen!) What if B hadn't got that job in the first place? What if my brother had introduced me to B and what if things didn't click then? What if I  had became friend with B's sister in High School?  What if...?  What if...?



Who knows!?!

You see, there is a lot of moments that I could have met B! But I didn't! We were meant to meet each other on this night of August 2002, not before, not after! And the greatest thing is that things worked out!

My next post will be about how we actually met!

2 comments:

  1. This is cute! :) seems like true love to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah it's definately meant to be when it happens on it's own!

    I met my boyfriend during an accepted students day at my college. he was in college already and worked for the school and he was the guy taking pictures for our ID cards..so I come strutting in for my photo and later that day, I had a message on myspace from him saying he thought I was pretty and my freshman year, we hit it off! haha its a very creepy situation but we all make fun of him for it!

    the way you meet someone is supposed to be special and remembering so I'm happy for you two!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete