Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

In Canada, Thanksgiving was back in October, but I feel like saying what I am thankful for!!!

I am thankful for:

  • My boyfriend B: He always make me laugh, he really knows me and he loves me! He is always there for me, even if he is not with me right now. I truly love him and he is the love of my life! (Click HERE if you  have not read about our love story!)
  • My family: I love my parents so much, they are the greatest! They were very supportive through university, I'm so thankful for that. My sister and my brothers are also the greatest siblings I could have! It has been a long time since the whole family got together and I can't wait for it!
  • My education: Having a higher education was very important for me and I'm glad to have a Bachelor Degree and a Master Degree on my way!  I know that higher education can not be afford by everyone. I'm thankful that I could attend university and study something I like! I'm proud of myself.
  • My health: I don't get sick often. But this year, I have struggled with a health problem but now, everything seems fine!
  • My friends: I'm not the most social person in the world, so I don't have a lot of friends! But the ones I can call friends are the greatest! We always have a blast together! Love them!

Happy Thanksgiving to all Americans!

3 comments:

  1. Oh that's cool! What day does Thanksgiving fall on in Canada?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here, Thanksgiving is always on the 2nd Monday of October! So it was on October 11th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving back in October! I had a nice Thanksgiving with my family yesterday. =)

    ReplyDelete