Tuesday, May 24, 2011

On Sunday, I was on the bus for 14.5 hours to get to...

Montréal!!!

I am in Montréal for the next 5-6 weeks, to do a work contract for the Government. I'm staying at my sister's apartment (she is not here for the summer, but her roommate is). It's great because I can walk to work (25 minutes X 2), so I walk almost 1 hour per day, it's good for me! And I don't have to deal with any traffic, no bus or subway, I love that! I just have to be really careful when I cross a street, Montréal drivers are not the nicer or the best!!!

My room (well, my sister's!) for the next month or so: 



It has been warm here, summer is totally here! Quite the opposite to what I'm used to! I'm already tanned!
I love Montréal, there is so much to do! This weekend I will do some shopping at the Marché Jean-Talon, a place where tons of fresh fruits and vegetables are sold!

I am missing the boyfriend of course, but we can do it, it's not the first time that we are in a long distance relationship, everything will be fine.

Have a great week everyone!

2 comments: