Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


  • I'm loving the sunny days we had this week! It's great to see a little bit of sun! It's still cold (about 5 degrees Celsius) but I can say that Spring is finally here!
  • I'm loving that my younger sister is home for the summer1 We always have a blast together!
  • I'm loving the meals my mom brought me yesterday! (fresh fruit salad and chicken pot). It so nice of her!
  • I'm loving that we are in the middle of the week!
  • I'm loving the fact that I lost 2 pounds in 1 week!
(image via)
  • I'm loving my new pink earrings!
(image via)
  • I'm loving my sweet boyfriend, as always!

Have a great Wednesday everyone!!! Tell me what you are loving today!

1 comment:

  1. Cute earrings! Yay to good weather and good work on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete