This is a picture (from my phone) of what happened this morning when I was alone! We had a big water damage in our basement ceiling! The suspended ceiling dropped on our new plasma TV because of a water leak! The TV was on while I was on the computer and bang! the ceiling just dropped on the TV and the TV screen became all pink and blue! So, our TV is clearly dead! And our DVD collection, blue-ray player, TV stand and sofa also! There was water everywhere on the floor!
I called B in panic and he came back from work (he works 7 minutes away from the house!) and I also called Mart, our friend and house's owner who lives just across the street! And guess what? Mart is also our insurance guy! So we will quickly receive the money to replace everything! We are lucky in our bad luck!
Now, I'm waiting for the Sinisco guys, the cleaning screw that is supposed to come to clean deeper and to make sure there is no mildew in the walls!!! There was a major leak that came from the 1st floor, in the kitchen! I hope everything will be fixed quickly!
So, I will probably be MIA in the next few days, it looks that we will have to move out everything that is in the basement because the floors may have to be replaced!
That bad luck didn't come at a very good time!!!
That bad luck didn't come at a very good time!!!
oh no i hope you are okay! I would have been SO SCARED! at least it didnt hit you!
ReplyDeletehope everything gets fixed quickly!
xoxox
oh no!!! I'm sorry to hear this but you are fortunate that you seem to have a relationship with your insurance guy! hope if all works out for y'all!
ReplyDeleteAw that's awful! *Hugs*
ReplyDeleteOh No!! That is so terrible! Hope everything works out!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Petchie
http://itsallofthelittlethings.blogspot.com/