Monday, May 16, 2011

Weekend Recap and Menu Monday!

First of all, I want to thank you all for your feedback on my last post! (Some of the comments have been deleted due to the blogger shutdown, sorry!) 
Things are now way better, we had a communication problem and there was a big misunderstanding between the boyfriend and I. We are going through this together and everything will be fine, I know.


* * *

How was your weekend? Mine was pretty relaxing, but I also got a lot of things done around the house! I did a lot of laundry, cleaning and organizing. The second bedroom (that I use as an office) was still a mess after 2 months but I cleaned it up, I'm so happy and I feel way better to write my thesis in a nice and clean environment! On Saturday, we had a great dinner together, we made brie & fig chutney burgers on the BBQ and it was so good! We also had a great time relaxing in the jacuzzi yesterday night, it was the perfect way to say goodbye to the weekend!

* * *
(image via)

Menu Monday

I had a hard time deciding what was going to be on our Menu Monday this week! But I managed to get some ideas from a cookbook!

Monday: Homemade Legume Loaf 
Tuesday: Asian Tofu Sauté
Wednesday: Turkey Panini with tomato salad on the side
Thursday: Chicken zucchini casserole
Friday: Leftovers!

What are you cooking this week?

* * * 

I have some goals I want to achieve this week: I want (and will!) to send my third (and last!) chapter to my thesis director at the end of the week! I know I can do it!!!


Have a great week everyone! Hope it's a great one! 

5 comments:

  1. Once again, a very delicious looking menu! And you go girl! Get that thesis sent out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum!! You are so fancy with your menu, I'm seriously impressed friend!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your menu of the week is such a great idea!! Sounds very delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds so yummy! I think I need to plan my meals in advance too. I should get on that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh Wednesday and Thursday sound like yummy eating days to me!!! :o) You should post your recipes! I'd love to try them!

    Sarah Kate
    www.dixie-creek-farm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete