I can't believe that we are already in May people!!! Where did the month of April go?!?! Is it me or does this year seem to be flying!?!
So, here we are on May 2nd 2011... And it is Election Day in Canada! Who will be the next Prime Minister? Does the actual Prime Minister (Stephen Harper) will win again or a new one is going to win the election? We will know tonight! I have already made my choice by advance voting! I'm not really into politics, but I do think that voting is important!
* * *
How was your weekend? Mine was not that good... I got sick on Saturday afternoon (and we were supposed to have dinner with some friends, but I could not go! I was so disappointed!) and I really felt sick also on Sunday! So I feel like I lost all my weekend ! :( But I'm feeling better today!
* * *
Menu Monday
I have skipped last Menu Monday, but I'm back with that!
Monday: Spinach Lasagna
Tuesday: Tacos
Wednesday: Steak with brown rice and a greek salad on the side
Thursday: Chicken marinated in garlic, citrus juice and honey with vegetables
Friday: Homemade pizza with salad on the side
I'm now off to do some thesis writing!
Have a great week everyone!

Sorry you were sick friend!
ReplyDeleteYour menu sounds yum, spinach lasagna, mmmmm!!
Ugh so disappointed with the election results! I can't stand Stephen Harper!
ReplyDelete