And our fridge is pretty empty (at least, I have beer haha!!!) There is nothing in the freezer! And no more snacks in our pantry! I hate days like that! When I am hungry, I get cranky!
I definitely need to go to the grocery store tonight to get some good food!
Menu for this week:
Tuesday: Chicken and vegetables
Wednesday: Souvlakis and brown rice
Thursday: Egg salad
Friday: Pita pizza
And I'm looking for new snacks! I'm getting tired of eating chewy bars, yogurt, celery and apples!
Do you have any favorite (and healthy) snacks? Please share!

Greek yogurt mixed with protein powder! Still yogurt but it is so yummy - even add chia seeds and let sit for 20 minutes or so!
ReplyDeleteI also make muffins and freeze them for snacks - pumpkin and banana are my favorite.
try granola thins as a snack! so yummy! theyre graham crackers with chocolate and only 80 calories!
ReplyDeletealso i love rice cakes with peanut butter or you could put cucumbuers, green beans, tomatoes, peppers, any other veggie in a container and drizzle salad dressing on them. healthy and lite and yummy!!
pita pizza sounds soo good right now!
xoxoxo
Pita pizza sounds delish! can I come to dinner? : ]
ReplyDeletei love making menus for the week! keeps me on track! i've got nothing in my fridge as well!!
ReplyDeletehaha i hate that too! days when you're hungry and there's nothing to eat are the worst! snacks... i love oreos with peanut butter, haha i know i know, that's not exactly healthy. ;)
ReplyDelete<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
It's essential to always have beer in the fridge!
ReplyDeleteMy favourite snack is home-made muffins (made by hubby, not me!), any flavour. The trouble is that they are not really that healthy!
Andrea
apple slices with whipped kraft peanut butter, any other fruit I have on hand, fresh popped popcorn, that's all I can think of for now!
ReplyDeleteI hate days like that! We always seem to be running to the grocery store!
ReplyDelete