Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday Confessions!



  • I confess that I don't feel good if I don't wash my hair everyday. 
  • I confess that I like to stay home on Friday and Saturday nights.
  • I confess that when they meet me for the first time, people often think that I'm shy.
  • I confess that I have a hard time respecting my budget.
  • I confess that I dream about winning the lottery. (But I don't buy any tickets haha!)
  • I confess that I can be pretty selfish sometimes. (Hard to admit but it is true.)
  • I confess that my birthday is less than one week away and I'm not excited at all to turn 27! (Way too close to 30!!!)
What's your Friday confessions?
Have a great weekend! 

Do you have any plans for this weekend?
(I'm going to a big Halloween party tomorrow night and I'm so excited!)

4 comments:

  1. I like staying home Friday and Saturday nights too! I must be getting old ;)
    We are carving pumpkins tonight and going to a Halloween party tomorrow too :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I confess that I would like to go to a Halloween party too - but not have to organise it myself!
    Have a great time at your party and enjoy the weekend!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to stay at home too! And I also have a hard time respecting my budget.... and my diet. =/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny about the hair washing...I've tried to pull back b/c I've heard it's better to wash my hair less often, but I always feel pretty gross by the second day. Ew! :)

    ReplyDelete