- I confess that I'm a very picky eater.
- I confess that I can be very judgmental. (That's bad, I know!)
- I confess that I'm addicted to sugar. (I can't say no to cake! Or gummy bears!)
- I confess that I'm a perfectionist.
- I confess that it takes me forever to get ready in the morning. (If my hair and my makeup are not the way I want it to be, I don't feel good for the rest of the day!)
- I confess that I have a phobia of veins. (I can't even look at my own arm!)
- I confess that I miss living in my university town.
- I confess that I sometimes wish I would have chose something else than literature as a major.
- I confess that I really want to do some shopping right now!
What are your Friday confessions?
Happy weekend!

I am with you on being judgmental and a perfectionist. Also, about wanting to go shopping, but I need money for that. Ha!
ReplyDeleteA fellow Canadian!!! I found you! haha. Love this confession fridays!!!
ReplyDeleteI am a very very picky easter as well :)
xo
Classic & Bubbly
I am a perfectionist and picky eater too!
ReplyDelete