What is fabulous for me?
- Date night! The boyfriend and I are having a date tonight! Dinner at a restaurant and a movie! We have not been to the movies in ages, for real!
- A walk in the woods. We are going for a walk this weekend outside the city for sure and I will try to not forget my camera to snap a few fall pictures!
- Baking! I'm planning on baking a lot this weekend! Pumpkin muffins, peanut butter cookies, chicken and roast beef are on the menu!
- Halloween decor! I will be getting some pumpkins and I will hang a fall wreath (that I have made last year) on our front door!
What's fabulous about your Friday?
Enjoy your weekend!
Yay for a fun weekend planned! Sounds like a blast, enjoy!
ReplyDeletethis weekend sounds perfect! you cannot go wrong with date night!!
ReplyDeleteim heading to quebec actually in FEB!!! Mont Tremblant! have you been?!! going skiing :-)
xoxoxo
Sounds like a great weekend! Date night is always the best! :)
ReplyDelete