Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

It is already Wednesday! Go link up on Jamie's blog!



  • I'm loving my new nail polish! The color is Japanese Rose Garden and I love it!

  • I'm loving that the snow is almost gone! Yay!!!
  • I'm loving the red wine Ménage à trois! It is one of my favorite!


  • I'm loving that we are going to the grocery store today! I love grocery shopping! And our fridge is so empty!!!
  • I'm loving that we will open our jacuzzi soon! (it was closed for winter)!
  • I'm loving my new shampoo Kérastase bain divalent. It is kind of expensive but it totally worth it!

  • I'm loving my sweet boyfriend as always!

Have a great Wednesday everyone!!!

4 comments:

  1. I am so jealous you have a jacuzzi! We have a swimming pool but I would LOVE to have a nice hot jacuzzi to go in. Pretty nail polish!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great things you are loving today! Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that nail polish color! I think I may have used it before or something very similar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like some great pampering! Lucky girl! Love your loves :)

    ReplyDelete