Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Good morning all!!!



  • I'm loving that Wednesday is already here!
  • I'm loving that Friday I will be on my way to Montréal (we will be staying at my brother's G house) for Easter weekend! I'm going with my parents, B decided to stay home and have a guys weekend instead (he will be going to a cabin in the woods!), I'm totally ok with that.
  • I'm loving that we will go to IKEA on Saturday! The main item on my list is black curtains for the kitchen, but I will probably get some other things! I love that store!
IKEA
  • I'm loving my sweet boyfriend! He is not perfect, but I am not either!
  • I'm loving Cadbury creme eggs!!! Those things are insanely good and I'm addicted!

  • I'm loving that my sister will be back from university for the summer pretty soon!
  • I'm loving Beverly Hills 90210! I love to watch old episodes (I have the 6 first seasons in DVD, can't wait to get seasons 7-10!), I love the 90's! Am I weird?!?!


Have a great Wednesday!!!

14 comments:

  1. Such a fun post and nnnnooooowww I want a Cadbury egg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love IKEA!!!

    Great things you are loving today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Kit, I totally love IKEA! I wish we had one close to us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cadbury eggs....cant wait to have one!!!

    You are not wierd regarding 90210. I used to DVR every episode until the cable people took away the Soap opera network. Will have to buy the DVD's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I watch 90210 every sunday on soapnet! I couldn't get over the cordless phone Donna used this past week...it made th 90's seem very long ago!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Ikea - just wish it wasn't 2 hours away.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE CADBURY EGGS!

    Cute post! I really like the idea! You've definitely inspired me to write one of my own! (and also go buy some cadbury eggs! yummmy hehe)

    have a wonderful day!

    xo Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Cadbury eggs, i have like 8 at home lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for Ikea! I love that store!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love love love cadbury eggs!! yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love IKEA! My husband and I have been visiting that store a lot recently :) Great things your are loving today!

    ReplyDelete