Yesterday was April 17th. And what happened in that mid-April day?!?! A snow storm! A big one!!! I'm talking about 40 cm (16 inches) of snow! So guess what we did last night? We shoveled all that snow in our parking and the stairs! (we have a snowblower, thanks god! Not the best in the world, but better than nothing!) Despite the shoveling, the car got stuck in our parking and B had to call his friend Mart (who lives just 2 houses away!) to get some help! The car finally moved!
But this morning, things were not good! The car got stuck again in the parking because over the night, there was another little snow storm! I think that winter is here forever!!!
So, here we are, on April 18th, with a ton of snow in our yard and in the streets!
This is totally me, last night!!! Hahaha!
* * * * * * *
Menu Monday!
My menu from last week worked pretty well!
Here's the list for this week:
Monday: Spaguetti with homemade sauce, salad on the side
Tuesday: Souvlaki-pitas
Wednesday: Chicken (with honey and garlic marinade) with vegetables on the side (carrots and bell peppers)
Thursday: Tomato soup with turkey panini
This is a short week because of the long weekend! Friday, we will probably go on a little trip to Montréal to see my brother! Not 100% sure yet, but we will see!
Have a great week everyone!!!

Wow, still snowing?! We are having weather in the 90*F.
ReplyDeleteIt's still snowing here too, UGH!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a yummy week!:)
ick! SNOW?! That sucks! I'm sending warm sunny thoughts your way lol
ReplyDeleteI'd like to eat with you on wednesday please. : ] can you set an extra plate?
ReplyDeleteAnd I hate snow. when I lived up north I hated every second of it and I don't miss it at ALL now that I'm in Florida.
Love,
B
j'suis vraiment prête pour le printemps, moi!
ReplyDeleteokay snow is just AWFUL this close to spring/summer!! I hope its done snowing here in Massachusetts
ReplyDeletei LOVE turkey paninis and tomato soup..my boyfriend and i make soup an paninis a lot..so yummy!
xoxo
Snow in the middle of April! How awful. As much as I love the snow, I am totally ready for warm sunny days and flip flops. =)
ReplyDelete