- Yay Yay Yay for being Friday!!!
- This weekend, I will be working on another DIY project! I will turn an old desk into a dressing table and two little drawers into night stands! It will be a lot of work but it will worth it, I'm sure! With a lot of paint and a lot of patience!!!
- Is the Spring here yet? We had a little snow storm two days ago! Here, snow in April (and sometimes in May, can you imagine!) is pretty common, but I can't wait for a little bit of sun and warm weather!
- I didn't get any news yet from the jobs I applied for, I'm sad! :(
- I love watching movies on our big screen, it's so fun!!!
- B and I have been really busy this week, we didn't spend one evening together, I'm looking forward to have time with him this weekend!
- My parents got their new car yesterday! Yay for their new Mazda 5! And the best thing is that I can drive it, I got insurance! (But I don't think I will be driving it often, I will be driving their old car!)
- Can you believe that we are ALREADY mid-April?!???!?! I know, it's insane!!!
- I did a fantastic banana-peach-strawberry yugurt smoothie this morning and I think I will drink an other pretty soon, this is so good when it's homemade!
Have a great weekend!
Do you have special plans?


No comments:
Post a Comment