Monday, April 11, 2011

Menu Monday!

Since we moved together officially in the middle of last week, it's the first time that I can plan a menu for the whole week!

Here it goes:

Monday: Lark meat with brown rice and salad on the side
Tuesday: Chicken tournedos with carrots and green beans
Wednesday: Homemade shepherd pie
Thursday: Chili with some tostitos
Friday: Grilled ham panini with tomato salad on the side
Saturday: Since it's hockey night (Montréal vs Boston!), it will be pizza!


* * * * * * *

Today is my brother O's 24th birthday! Happy birthday to him!





Have a great week everyone!

4 comments:

  1. big game verse the BRUINS!!! WOO!

    menu looks delicious! I love chili and chips!

    the boy and I are actually heading to canada in August to go see Niagara Falls!

    xxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you plan your meals out in advance. I'm really trying to work on that myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your brother! Your menu looks awesome. I will take it. Just ship the meals right over! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE the blog makeover girl! and want to come cook for me? LOL I don't have time anymore to cook or bake right now :(

    Happy Belated Birthday to your brother!!!

    ReplyDelete