Here's two pictures of our living room! The walls are grey, sorry for the bad picture!
More to come when we will be done with decorating!
* * * * * * *
Today is my parents 29th anniversary! Happy anniversary to them!!! 29 years is a long time! They got married in April 1982 when my mom was 23 and my father 25! They met in university circa 1979 I think, my mom was evolved in an other relationship but my father won her heart! I'm so glad he did!!!
Have a great Thursday everyone!

Happy Anniversary to them! That's such an awesome accomplishment!
ReplyDeletehappy anniversary to them! :) and your living room looks awesome...love the color scheme!
ReplyDeletexoxox
Your living room looks great!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for letting me know you posted pics girl- I am busy as always so I really appreciate it! The place looks AMAZING! I love it :) You are an awesome decorator...I am quite jealous LOL Happy Anniversary to your parents! 29 years is a long time!
ReplyDeleteI love the decor!!! And congratulations to your parents!
ReplyDeleteYour living room looks amazing!!!!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute living room! I love it!
ReplyDeleteLove your living room! I know I'm delayed in saying that but saw it on your side pannel and had to say so. :]
ReplyDelete