Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

  • I'm loving that I have written 3500 words for my thesis since Sunday! That's a lot of words people!
  • I'm loving that in exactly 2 weeks, I will be home for Christmas and I will be seeing B!
  • I'm loving that I have a hair appointment tomorrow, it will be a time for me to relax a little bit! I love to get my hair done!
  • I'm loving that tomorrow night, I will do some Christmas shopping at Place Laurier, the largest shopping centre in Eastern Canada! Love this place!
  • I'm loving Christmas songs!
  • I'm loving the nice card my sister sent me to cheer me up!
  • I'm loving my sweet boyfriend! Can't wait to see him!

Happy Wednesday to all of you!
Bon mercredi tout le monde!

    5 comments:

    1. yay christmas songs! LOVE those as well..so cheery! :)

      Im excited you get to see your boyfriend soon! You must be so anxious!

      xoxo

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thanks for playing along!

      I LOVE getting my hair done too...it's so relaxing :)

      ReplyDelete
    3. Great loves! I need to have my hair done!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Oooo have fun getting your hair done! Take pictures of your new hairdo :)

      Oh and I want to see your Christmas tree!

      ReplyDelete