Wednesday, December 1, 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


  • I'm loving that we are in the middle of the week!!!
  • I'm loving this nice top from Dynamite:
  • I'm loving that I got a nice paycheck for a linguistic revisor job I did some weeks ago!
  • I'm loving the movie Christmas Vacation! It's my favorite!


  •  I'm loving my boyfriend and I can't wait to see him in about 3 weeks!
Bon mercredi tout le monde!
(Happy Wednesday to all of you!)

4 comments:

  1. yay for seeing your boyfriend!! I love when I dont see mine for a little bit if he has to go away and then when I do, it's just amazing to run and jump in his arms!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay that you get to see your boyfriend!! =) I am also loving that it's the middle of the week =) Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for seeing your bf! That dress is amazing! Love the loves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing along!

    I'm so glad the week is almost over too :)

    ReplyDelete