- I just went to the grocery store to get good things! (Milk, orange juice, bread, cheese, yogurt, carrots, celery, bananas, pears, chewy bars, chicken soup, mini spring rolls, crackers, chocolate almonds! All that for 28$! ) A big snowstorm is supposed to hit Québec city this weekend, so I won't have to go outside if it's too bad! Love grocery shopping!
- I ate a grilled chicken sandwich from Subway for dinner yesterday and I don't feel really good right now! I'm sure it's related!
- I have a meeting with my director thesis next week! I hope she has good things to tell me about my dissertation!
- It's really cold outside! Winter is really here!
- My hair appointment lasted 3h15 ! That's a long time people! And I only had my highlights done! The brushing took like an hour because it was done by a hairdresser who was in training (it was only her third day, so I understand!) But she did a great job, the brushing was nice!
- I did some Christmas shopping yesterday after my hair appointment! The shopping centre was packed! This is a thing I really don't like! I hate shopping when there is too much people! I'm sure I'm not the only one! I saw some nice shirts I might buy next time I go shopping! Perfect for the Holidays! I don't want to buy a lot of new pieces because I actually own a lot of clothes, so I will have to choose!
- B and I have decided to only give each other a little gift for Christmas! (25-30$) We will keep our money for a future trip that we might do! So, I bought him a book that I know he wanted! Maybe I will add a little something else, I will see!
- I really have to clean up the apartment, it's a mess! But I just feel lazy today!
- Every day, I give myself a goal for my thesis. My goal for today is to write 750 words! I don't feel motivated at all today to write! But I have to get to my goal! My reward is chocolate almonds!!!
Happy Friday and happy weekend!
Bon vendredi et bonne fin de semaine!
I'm sure your director will have good things to say about your thesis! You have been putting so much work into it so it must be amazing.
ReplyDeleteI am so jealous of your long hair appointment! Bet it was nice and relaxing.
Happy weekend to you :)
i absolutely LOVE grocery shopping. my bf hates shopping with me because i take forever..i just love food and love thinking of fun/yummy things to make!
ReplyDeletecompletely agree with you about spending less on eachother for christmas and doing a lil trip. Fun weekend trips or day trips, even, are SO fun and brings you closer together! LOVE IT!
xoxo have a great weekend my love!
Where have you been girl? Hope everything is going well for you :)
ReplyDelete