Monday, December 6, 2010

Facts About Me

I don't have anything special to tell you on that snowy Monday... So, I will tell you more about myself! Why not?!?

Facts about me:

  1. I'm a list maker.
  2. I never have own a car (but I can drive!).
  3. I can read super fast and I have a very good memory.
  4. I left home when I was 19 to go to University.
  5. I love to shop!
  6. I'm a very impatient person!
  7. I always wear earrings.
  8. I would love to visit Paris.
  9. I have some issue with procrastination!
  10. I have never failed a test, an exam or a dissertation.
  11. I'm not good at math or sciences.
  12. Christmas is my favorite holiday.
  13. I can worry about anything... I often feel insecure about the things going on in my life!
  14. I laugh very loud! (according to my boyfriend!)
  15. I would love to won the lottery! (Who doesn't!?!)
  16. I love snow!

5 comments:

  1. cute post -- I always love learning new things! I LOVED the BSC series growing up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the same when it comes to procrastination unfortunately. I used to be obsessed with the Babysitter's Club books when I was little. I wish I had kept mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the Babysitters Club books!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the Babysitter's Club books! I have all my old ones in my attic. For my ninth birthday, I had a sleepover inspired by the BSC book where the main character Kristen has one.

    And, I would love to visit Paris too! It looks like such an amazing city.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, everybody loved the Babysitter's Club books! Such great books!

    ReplyDelete