Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

 
Merry Christmas everyone!

I'm now home and I feel great being with the people I love! This is so cold here, but I love being here! I was  with my boyfriend the entire evening of Wednesday and the entire day yesterday, I'm so happy to be with him and so he is!! Love him so much! He really missed me, I can tell! The feeling of being with him is just indescriptible... No words can explain that great feeling!

Today, I will do some Christmas cooking with my mom (chocolate mousse, lemon mini-cupcakes,  cookies, etc.) and we will also decorate our Christmas tree, it's not done yet! My parents have been very busy in the past few weeks (like me héhé!!!). I will probably show you some pictures of our tree later!

I also have to wrap my gifts, I love to do that!

Enjoy the Holiday season everyone, I wish you a very Merry Christmas!

xoxox

3 comments:

  1. Joyeux Noel!!! Hope you have a great Christmas with your fam and the boyfriend! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you are finally home spending time with the boyfriend and your family. I want some of those sweets you made with your mom-sounds super yummy! Can't wait to see pics of the Christmas tree!

    Merry Christmas girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you need to do a Christmas recap! I am dying to hear about your time with the family and boyfriend! :) And I know...shorts on Christmas LOL that's Florida for you!

    ReplyDelete