Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Recap... A Week Later!

My Christmas Eve and my Christmas Day were great!

On Christmas Eve, my mom and I baked almost all day long! We did some great desserts and yummy appetizers for the evening! The house smelled really good! I love to cook with my mom, she's the best!!!

During the afternoon, my family and I watched our favorite movie, Christmas Vacation, of course! I just love this movie, it's a classic!



At 6h00pm, my boyfriend arrived to my house for the evening. We were only 5 (my mom, my dad, me, my boyfriend and my younger brother.
We drank some wine and some champagne and had the appetizers we made. We laughed a lot and it was great. We opened gifts around 9h30pm. I got a lot of great things!



On Christmas Day, my boyfriend and I went in the forest outside the city for a ride in snowshoes! The landscapes were amazing! I love winter!!! We are supposed to do it again in some days!



 Here I am on that cold but beautiful day!






I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas!





4 comments:

  1. beautiful outdoor photos!!! glad you're back blogging I was wondering where you went! :)

    Sounds like you and the family had a great Christmas! Hope you have an amazing New Years Eve too!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay I'm glad you had a great Christmas :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a nice backyard right there ! I kinda stumbled upon your blog... I don't remember from where ! lol The title caught my attention (since I speak French as well) so I hurried to see what it was about. Seems to me that you have a pretty interesting life (read almost all the past posts --- fast reader too lol).

    I hope you enjoy the new year celebration just as you enjoyed Christmas.
    Bonne Année !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh I am so jealous of your beautiful white Christmas! It seems like you had an amazing time with the family and the boyfriend. That ornament is adorable! I love that movie so much...makes me laugh so hard. That Christmas tree was covered! You guys did a good job on decorating :)

    Glad to see your Christmas post and have a wonderful New Year! <333

    ReplyDelete