Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I like books but...

Here's the work I have to accomplish today:


I have to read those 7 books for my research project... Well, I read fast, but I actually don't have to read all the chapters in the books, but most of it...It is now 11h30am, I'm at my second cup of coffee today and I have read 3 books! I just have to keep up the good work!!! I can do it!!!

6 comments:

  1. good luck with all that reading =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! Good luck, you can do it!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ew ew ew. I feel bad for you! Good luck...you can do whatever you put your mind to!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, I did it!
    Today is another day of hard thesis work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey girl!

    to answer your question...i work at a company where we supply lots of newsletters, articles, blogs to healthcare markets! So I get to do a ton of writing and journalism which is AMAZING! I hope to eventually one day work myself up to write for a major magazine or newspaper!

    ReplyDelete