I own a couple of nail polishes (Essie and OPI) but I want more options!
Those are my favorite, I want to purchase one of those:
![]() |
| Essie In Stiches |
![]() |
| Essie Foot Loose |
![]() |
| Essie Bahama Mama |
![]() |
| Essie Angora Cardi |
![]() |
| Essie Limited Addiction |
What is your favorite Essie color these days?





I don't know the Essie brand, but these shades are really nice. I particularly like the 3rd one. Dark shades are my thing and I usually go for deep deep red. But it's always fun to go for something new! Enjoy choosing!
ReplyDeleteAndrea
I love Essie! I have a pale pink one that I love (can't remember the name) and they also make one that's like a Tiffany Blue that I love.
ReplyDeleteI love bahama mama - I need to look for that one this weekend at the grocery store!!
ReplyDelete