Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday Confessions



  • I confess that when I really love a song, I can listen to it like 20 times in a row!
  • I confess that I think I am a funny person. I have a great sense of humor!
  • I confess that right now I am not where I want to be.
  • I confess that I don't understand people who get married young and get divorced 1-2 years later. What's wrong with dating a little bit more?!?!
  • I confess that I just had breakfast and I'm still hungry.
  • I confess that I think life can be SO unfair.
  • I confess that my boyfriend's birthday is coming in 6 weeks and I don't know what to get him! He will be turning THE BIG 30!
  • I confess that I want to eat chocolate right now.
  • I confess that I love to shop. And I can't shop because I am on a strict budget!

Any confession to share?

2 comments:

  1. That I really want a donut... I have been avoiding the craving for 2 days but might not last much longer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree about getting married young and then divorcing.

    XO Lourdes

    ReplyDelete