Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Thoughts on Tuesday!

  • It's official: my boyfriend will pursue a MBA this semester! He got in! And he will also be working full-time at the same time! He got his bachelor degree in engineering almost 4 years ago, it's weird to think of him as a student again!
  • The past few days were very very cold! 
  • Gingerbread Spice Tea is my new favorite thing!
  • Jillian Michaels is back in my life and she is kicking my butt!
  • I can't help but judge some people sometimes. Sorry. 
  • All I want to do today is to stay in bed and hide from the world. 
  • I have received an unexpected amount of money yesterday and it totally made my day!
  • My grandma is 87 and she knows all about Facebook and Twitter. I'm shocked.
  • I got my hair done about 6 weeks ago and my roots are already horrible. My hair grows so fast! #whitegirlproblem
  • It's only January and we have so much snow! I have shoveled for an hour this morning to get the car out of the parking! Take a look at our backyard:

Our backyard in summer (August 2011)


Our backyard right now (January 2012)
Our BBQ (on the left) is totally covered in snow!!!



Any random thoughts to share?

6 comments:

  1. Congrats to your boyfriend!

    It's been so hot here. Well, in the 70s. I am beginning to think we won't get a winter. I hate Florida!

    And yeah, sometimes I judge people too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is gingerbread tea like chai tea?

    YAY for your boyfriend getting his MBA :) That's amazing!!

    I love your grandma! That's adorable

    Love the snow pictures..hehe :D It's like in the 70's here!

    Would love for you to link up to my Tasty Tuesday linky if you have any great recipes to share!

    ox

    <3-Cami from First Day of My Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your boyfriend! Also, I adore your backyard :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness I cannot believe how much snow you have!!! CA-RAZY!! But I'm jealous because I love snow and we've had zero so far this winter. In fact, it's been so warm this winter. Like it was 70 F on Friday. Ri-dic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. I love your backyard, so jealous of your hot tub!! I want one so bad!!! Do you guys use it often?
    2. Wow that is a TON of snow!! We got 5 inches today, ughhhhh! I was enjoying our snowless winter but it had to end sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so jealous of your snow! We finally got some but it's not enough!!!

    ReplyDelete