Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday Confessions


  • I confess that I feel really lazy right now.
  • I confess that I have a big pimple on my forehead and it hurts so much!!!
  • I confess that I'm thinking about pursing another degree (online University), in Communication or Public Relations maybe. But I'm not sure if I can afford it. Not true: I cannot afford it right now. And I don't want to get more student loans.
  • I confess that last night, I woke up in the middle of the night and I thought someone was breaking into the house and I was ready to call 9-1-1. I was really scared!!! 
  • I confess that no one wants to hire me. It seems like I don't know the right people. Or I don't have the right timing or the right experience. 
  • I confess that I am really nostalgic. I wish I was still 17. Or maybe 5. 
  • I confess that I'm going through a difficult phase in my life. I want to move back to Québec city and be really happy, as I used to be.
  • I confess that I have so many things to confess. 

Anything to confess today?

5 comments:

  1. I HATE zits that hurt!! And I love popping them. : ] There's my confessions of the day for ya. ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate when life seems to be all wrong! I sometimes wish I could go back to a younger time- when I did not have any worries or responsibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get them in my eyebrows and that hurts the most! I am old 37 and I still get them but now they come with wrinkles! Where is the justice? Hopping over from Mamarazzi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how i hate that feeling of THINKING someone is in my house. i use to dial 911 all the time when i first started living on my own at age 19. i was ALWAYS skeeeeerd!

    thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate when life feels wrong, but it's just a stage and it will get better. Hugs friend!!

    ReplyDelete