Tuesday, September 27, 2011

These Boots Are Made for Walkin'

I love fall clothes and boots are definitely one of my favorite things to wear with jeans! I love that style! The following boots are some of my favorite and they are all from ALDO





I'm going to get one pair of those boots for sure (my birthday is coming in early November and my mom will buy me that as a gift!) but I still don't know which! I love them all! I already have black boots, so I might want another color this year, like brown or maybe grey!

Are you going to buy new boots this fall or do you stick with a pair you already have in your closet? Do you have any favorite brand?

4 comments:

  1. Nice boots! l prefer the last pair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these!! I need a good pair like these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love boots but hate how expensive they are! I bought a pair at the end of last season that I'll probably just stick with this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love all of these. i really need to spice up my boot collection. i have one pair. from target. lol. super glad i found your blog. adore it already. i'm following. I'd love if you'd check out of my latest Lauren Conrad inspired outfit post. I took the pictures in front of her old house on the Hills. So pretty. Love to hear what you think.Thanks love. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
    LA adventures from a southern girl.

    ReplyDelete