- It's Monday (again!)! The weekend is always too short!
- It's haunting season and the boyfriend and his group of friends went out of town (Friday night-Sunday night) to haunt! They didn't kill anything! B will be out there every weekend until October 17th (they stay in a camp in the woods)! The weekends are not that fun without him here! We get to see each other every night of the week but I miss him!
- I worked a lot on my thesis in the past couple days and I can't wait to be DONE!
- I went to dinner at my parents' last night (we had brie cheese and mango salad, so good!) and we watched a movie, it was fun!
- I ran some errands yesterday morning and I got some orange juice for free (3,99$)! The lady at the supermarket didn't scan it, it's not on my grocery bill haha! I love getting things for free like that, am I bad?!?!
- I baked banana bread and I can't stop eating that! I think it's the best loaf of breads I made in a long time!
- I also baked 2 meals for this week: meat & veggies macaroni and tofu & veggies sauté! I'm also planning on baking some chicken for the end of the week!
- I want new boots but I can't find anything I like here! It's really frustrating to live in a small town!
How was your weekend?

yay for all the baking you did! and i think it's very important to spend some time with our parents. :)
ReplyDelete<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
$25 Apothica Gift Card Giveaway :)
I just baked banana muffins because they are Rusty's favorite :) Seems like everything is going good with you girl...that food sounds so yummy! Hope you get your thesis done soon!
ReplyDeletexoxoxoxo
I love baking :) I need to do it more now that I have a big kitchen for it!
ReplyDelete